Players must apply to your clan. Here are some options:
- Open the Global Chat.
- Advertise your clan.
- Example: “My clan is looking for additional English speaking members. Minimum battle points: 300.”
Hint: Take a look at the Global Chat for other players looking for clans and suggest they join yours.
- Click on the PvP button.
- Click on the profile picture of the shown player.
- Click on “Send message“.
- Ask the player to apply to your clan.
- Example: “Hello, I’ve seen you in PvP. We have approximately the same strength. Feel like joining my clan?“
A new application is indicated by a notice on the clan button (left side menu).
- Open your clan.
- Click on the pin next to the applicant in the members’ list (yellow point).
- Approve or refuse the application.
Note: Use the pin to allocate a rank to a member and view his activity in the clan as well as other information.